Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pyscho Bitch

You have read about me being chased by dogs - Sabo. You have also read about me going up against Gangster Dog. Now its psycho dog.

During my teens, I ride a bicycle. Those racing bikes? Not these mountain bikes that we have nowadays. I used to have this tuition class at my buddy’s house which starts like 9pm at night. Getting there, I have to round a sharp bend and its uphill ride after that. Since it was always at night, there was this black colored car, always parked somewhere around the bend

The first few times I went for tuition, I was fine. My bike had this little battery operated lamp. Everything was cool. Then one night, while rounding the bend, this tibai dog leapt out from underneath the black car barking like a psycho bitch! Farking dog was also black in color. It was one of those black colored spitz. Tibai gave me such a fright I almost crashed my bike but I managed to regain control with that psycho still chasing me. And the worse part of this shitty moment, was climbing up that farking hill. I pedaled like soh-hai like that and that tibai dog will just continue chasing me, trying to bite my foot all the time. Let me tell you guys, don’t ever farking get a spitz as a dog. All spitz are cuckoo.

I use that road all the time to my friend’s house and this tibai dog, would always wait there to ambush me. And each time I near the bend, I was ready to kick the living shit out of that bitch. But damn bitch, is never consistent. Sometimes will leap out and chase me. Sometimes nothing. Not even a bark.

Later, I got myself a motorcycle. I never use that bend anymore cos’ there was no more tuition classes. Then one night, I went by that road again and the same black car was still there. As I cornered the bend as if I was riding a 500cc bike doing a Valentino Rossi corner, tibai dog was still farking alive!!!!! Bitch leapt out as usual barking and snapping away. I was inches from crashing my bike, knees would’ve scraped the tar road and my ears (if not for my helmet) would be scooping up dirt from the road.

The next few times I used that road, I was ready. Rounding that bend with my motorcycle, I was again ready to kick the shit out that bitch. Few times, that psycho bitch would leap out and farking chase me.

Fast forward to present … I have a car. When I first got my car, I went back to that road. That particular bend. That particular time at night. I saw the same black car. I was smiling. Yes! Its payback time. I slowed down waiting for that dumb psycho bitch to come out. This time, my legs won’t be there. I am just gonna run that dumb dog over. Come on!!! Where are you???!!!! No dog. Nothing. I went by a few times for the next couple of months. No dog. I even went back there with my motorcycle. Still no dog. Must’ve gone to doggy hell or something.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dei ... what kind of tuition you going to so late at night lah? some more keep going back to the same old place even when there's no more "tuition" ... aiseh .. you sure you not going for some tiu session (tiu-syen) kah?
haha ... rotflmao