Thursday, June 02, 2005

Shackled Balls II

Another round of IM with Darth Rosie and my fellow dark overlords ...

me: ey darth rosie, wat is ur Chinese horoscope?
Darth rosie: the biggest animal in the chinese calendar!
me: the PIG?
Darth rosie: what nonsense?
me: LOL!! ok ok. biggest wud b d dragon
me: m i rite or m i wrong?
dave: u mean the lansiest animal
dave: not the biggest animal
dave: but pig sounds right
Darth rosie: where got lansiest?
han: dragon is the biggest?
han: who said
han: its the whale la
Darth rosie: wrong wrong wrong!
Darth rosie: in the chinese calendar lah!

me: LOL!!! of coslah chinese calendar!!! u tink d western horoscopes got whales ah? LOL!!!
han: dragon is the lansiest though
han: and most perverted LOL!!!
han: whale quite nice and cute
me: so? wat r u?
han: that darth rosie i think is a rat
han: darth rat. LOL!!!
Darth rosie: dragon lor
han: huh? sure or not? then len must really be under your thumb
me: LOL!!! now u noe y i insisted u say it out?
me: poor len! under a dragon lady
han: dragon bully cows like shit
han: yes! you big bully
Darth rosie: where got? i very nice to him one ....
Darth rosie: no bully
me: yeah rite! after wat u hav said last nite n now u say u nice 2 him?
Darth rosie: what did i say last night? what what?
han: you said that you shackle his balls. that sounds like bullying to me
Darth rosie: b-b-b-but he likes it!
han: thats not wat he told us darth rosie. he was talking in a high pitch voice as well.
han: he sounded like he was in pain
me: m sure darth rosie hold a light saber as well
me: one of dose rubber strap on types. LOL!!!!
han: darth rosie you must stop bullying len.
han: otherwise it will be like return of the jedi
han: where len will throw you into his cock pit
han: even though you electrocuting his ass LOL!!!!
Darth rosie: so bad lah ....

No comments: