Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Shackled Balls

WARNING: LONG BLOG!!!
I had another one of those IM yahoo moments at work yesterday and wondered if men really do get their balls shackled after marriage.

me: len (a pilot) is afraid 2 bring a stewardess home, bcos his mum is at hom n not bcos his wife wil find out
me: he is weak i tell u, very weak
me: how 2 turn 2 d dark side like dat
dave: he lies
dave: he is not afraid of mommy
dave: he is just weak
len: you ppl are disturbing my nap time
me: fark
me: y u in hurry 2 nap eh? Unless u hav one of those stewardess alredi lying naked in ur bed waitin 4 u. U DIRTY BASTARD …

After much dissing on Len …

len: oi... ok la time to nap
dave: wat nonsense, u should stay here and entertain us
len: nite nite! ciao!
Yahoo! Messenger: len has left the conference.
dave: he left! how rude
me: tibai, dunno y rushing 2 sleep
me: i m tellin u, der is a stewardess chick at hom, dats y he rushing 2 sleep
dave: possibly, but it is len, he is a chicken, so sure sleep alone
dave: he is controlled by wifey, hand pecked
me: hand pecked or or hand jobbed? LOL!!!
han: where is len?
dave: konon sleeping
dave: lenny, the balless one
han: heheheh, yes. he is balless. let me message him and call him balless. hold on ah
dave: his phone is on silent, will not hear it. only when rosie calls it will ring
dave: that is how hand pecked or hand jobbed he is
dave: no one else message or call will get in
me: then v all message him n call him balless
han: i scolding rosie now. Wait. i invite her to come
han: now answer to us
rosie: aiyoh ... i scared lah now
han: how come len is balless?
rosie: where got? last time i checked, it's there!
me: he is behaving like his balls are shackled
han: shackeld? Man, rosie, you is quite tough
rosie: yes???
han: or rather, you is making len quite tough. those shackles can build up the muscles around that area. LOL!!!
me: rather than tok 2 us, he claims he wans 2 sleep now, so dat 2nite, he will boink d shit out of u
han: then again, you have an ulterior motive eh rosie? you want him to exercise? clever clever …
rosie: evilness lah you all ....
me: we where got evil? got meh?
han: dammit! i knew len was walking funny compared to our school days
han: rosie is smart to train len in the ways of the jedi
me: ey, me is sad now. u calling all jedi shackled balls?
han: rosie secretly wanted everybody to noe that she is darth rosie, LOL!!!
rosie: yes yes .....
han: mistress of the dark side ball shackle technique. LOL!
me: darth rosie? i tink for her its revenge of the sikh 2nite
rosie: yes yes .... revenge tonight .... I like!!!!
me: wow ... now i m really impressed. len no longer balless in our eyes
me: from balless, lets upgrade len to 1 testicle rating now
me: so rosie, len usually goes away for few days,m sure a lot of pent up frustration der
me: must b very wild action eh?
rosie: what do you think?
me: hah! definitely wild action. bet u, he waits at d house door. waiting 2 pounce on u like a horny mongrel in heat
han: you havent told darth rosie wat the revenge action is la
han: she still pretends to be innocent in the ways of the DARK FORCE! LOL!!!
rosie: i am innocent ....
rosie: anyway, gotta go for lunch appointment!
han: you running away darth rosie. dont run
rosie: running away faster!
han: so enuff material for your blog? easy blog for you this- copy and paste eh?
han: and got star wars reference as well
me: yeah, n lucas will hav a light saber up my ass
dave: ah exciting
han: you scared of him ka? why la?
dave: he is far far away
han: his light saber very big ah? LOL!!!
han: bet its a red one as well LOL!!!

No comments: