Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Morality

I was leaving for work this morning when I saw my bro half smashed and smoking a ciggie at the porch. I sniggered, "wah lan, now only come back ah?". He smiled and took in another deep breath of the ciggie ...
Bro: Ey, how much is this phone?
Me: what phone?
He showed me a Sony Ericsson T610. Brand new.
Me: cool ... at least more than 1k? Why? You found?
Bro: Fark lah. This bitch left the phone behind in the plane.
Me: ey cool. can I use it? I like sony ericssons.
Bro: Tiu lah. Farking bitch go and put her mother's picture on the phone as wall paper. I look at it ... guilty feeling lah.
Me: Fark! Of all the times, now you decide to feel guilty?
Bro: See lah the picture! People's mother there lah.
Me: Tiu. Farking delete the wallpaper lah. Problem solved. Ey, you want me to buy it from you is it?
Bro: No-lah!
Me: then? Ah I know. You want to hook up with that chick right?
Bro: Bollockslah. Ey farker. Go and work lah.
Fark. All of a sudden, my brother decided to have some morals. Real pundek. I seriously think he wants to hook up with the owner of the phone. There goes my sony ericsson.

No comments: