Monday, May 30, 2005

Gangster Dog

Gangster Dogs. Samseng Dogs. Lately a lot of bad news about dogs. The blog I have is about those stray mongrels. Yeah, those gangster dogs.
Once I was driving along this road in my neighborhood when this mangy brown colored mongrel crossed the road in front of me . He wasn't suicidal. Not one of those gila dogs that jump out into oncoming traffic. This pariah was cool. Trotted into the middle of the road and just farking sat there.
I was going slow at that time and seeing that the farking mongrel refused to barge, I slammed onto my brakes and honk at that bastard. Bangsat dog didn't even get up or attempt to move out of the way. It even lifted its hind leg and started licking its balls. Fark!
I honked again. This time, just friggin slammed my hand onto my steering wheel and honked away. Tibai dog just looked at me. Tiu. I think this tibai dog has a death wish. Fine. I am not gonna get my car dirty over a mangy mongrel. I reversed a little. Swerved to the side. Went up the kerb a little and by-passed that tibai dog.
After I've done all those manoeuvres and I looked into my rear view mirror, tibai dog got up and crossed to the other side of the road, tail wagging and tongue hanging out. Tibai dog. Score 2 for gangster dog. Zero for me. (Tibai dogs scored one when they friggin chased me - see blog on Kena Sabo)

No comments: