Friday, July 13, 2007

Reflexology

I was away for a short break sometime ago. Decided that I need to get some cool fresh air. So I took wifey and drove up to Camerons just for the weekend. Left early saturday morning and came back down again on Sunday. That place brings back some overwhelming emotional feelings for me. I used to hike a lot. Hiking up mountains and just looking at the green scenery around you is .... simply amazing. Ever since my knee got busted up so badly ... I have not hiked for the past ... 8 years? That's a long time. So when I drove up there, I got a little emo about it. Besides, Camerons is a very small town, time slows down over here. Back in KL, I would be friggin' stressed out but once you drive into Brinchang or Tanah Rata, you will feel the difference.


Anyway, while I was in Camerons, I decided to try out this reflexology place in Tanah Rata. Foot massage. I have tried foot massage before but this one .... well, here's the blog:


Uncle: (while massaging me hooves) young man, pain ah?


Me: (winced) a bit lah


Uncle: (squeezed my big toe) pain ah?


Me: errr ... a bit


Uncle: (massaged the big toe harder) now?


Me: Yup. pain (kan ni neh ... i cursed quietly)


Uncle: you have sleep problems. you get a lot of headache


Me: (thought to myself - fark, he's right) errrr.... something like that lah (still wincing)


Uncle: (massaged other area) - young man, don't smoke so much. your lungs not so good


Me: Huh? Uncle. I don't smoke lah. (fark - now he is wrong)


Uncle: huh? cannot be? something not right. your lungs not so good.


Me: mumble ...


Uncle: you have knee problems


Me: yup. very obvious mah. damn big scar there


Uncle: (dug deep into my foot with his knuckles) here .... your knee problems


Me: OW!!!


Uncle: heh heh


Me: (bastard)


Uncle: (massage massage) you have liver problems also. don't drink so much


Me: ok (ow ow ow)


Uncle: young man, your digestive system also not very good ah ...


Me: huh? no what. I shit every day. A lot of shit some more


Uncle: not very good lah your intestines ...


Me: ok


Uncle: don't take so much sugar. see this part here (he massaged harder) ...


Me: ow ow ow


Uncle: ah see, cut down on sugar


Me: ok ok


Uncle: hmmmm .... your lower back is not very good as well. very strained. i help you massage harder here ...


Me: AAAAAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!


Uncle: heh heh


Me: (bastard bastard ... farking hell, pay him to torture me, tibai betuih)


Uncle: hmmm ... your heart also not very good shape. young man you must exercise more


Me: uncle ... you see my knee, how to exercise?


Uncle: then go foot reflexology more, can help. hahaha


Me: ugh.... ow ow ow


Uncle: I massage your toe more now. your headache and insomnia very bad. harder ok?


Me: err... ok ..... AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!


Uncle: heh heh



Uncle: (massage other parts of foot) hmmm... your uric acid also quite high. your joints must be pain especially your knee


Me: ey ... uncle, you know ah, the way you tell me that I have all these problems .... wah lau, macamlah I am soooooo damaged like that ...


Uncle: true what. haha


Me: fark ... mumble mumble ow ow ow ...


Uncle: don't worry, tonight you will sleep better.


True enough ... I slept better that night. Haven't had a peaceful sleep for a long time. Well ... it was only for that night. Next night it was back to normal again. Sighs.


Anyway, if any of you goes to Camerons, do give it a try. That uncle is good. The place is in Tanah Rata.


No comments: