Monday, July 23, 2007

Green

Whew ... been a really rough week. Looks like I didn't manage to post any blog at all for the past week.



Here's some pictures I took recently. Its nothing much ... but because I used to hike a lot, views like these makes you go "sighs ......" Its best viewed from the mountain top. Each time I hike, I used to curse .... every damn language that I know, you will hear the foul words. Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, English, Malay, Tamil ... whatever. Just curse and swear as you hike up the mountain with 15kg on your back. I always swear that I will never go back again but its always the same, couple of weeks after I come down, I will go up another mountain.






Its been hard the past 7 years or so ... ever since my knee surgery. I feel miserable that I can't hike or climb anymore. Well ... hopefully one day I will be able to go back to hiking, climbing and playing b-ball.






No comments: