Friday, June 22, 2007

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys .... I really really cannot believe this. Tibai Dave told me that me site has been blocked 'cos of offensive material. Adult & Nudity contents it seems. Some readers tell me I swear too much. Basically ... to summarize, my blog site is farking evil and perverted.


And GUESS WHAT? A simple mis-type or typo error of my URL leads to a site I can't friggin imagine it can even happen!!!!!!!!!!
Click and see for yourselves!




I know I am repeating myself like those dumb parrots or mynah birds. But ... between blogspot and blogpsot .... what is PSOT anyway???????? Please Say Other Things??? How can this happen??? WHY???? WHY??? And guess who discovered the site by accident? Me wifey. Of all people ... ME WIFEY!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!


Is this a SIGN? Fark me .... I am so dumb farked (ok ok ... if this is a sign, I am soooo dumb founded) now ...


WHAT THE *%@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ey Tibai Dave ..... since you can't visit me site at work, maybe you can visit the other site. M friggin sure it won't be blocked. In fact, I think its holistic for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA




Damn ... I am really gonna burn for this.....

No comments: