Thursday, May 03, 2007

Submission

Reading Anonymous' comments reminded me of a story about submission. This happened many many many moons ago. And as usual ... Guru Lembu gave wise advice. Haha.
A buddy of ours saw us having a couple of beers and strolled over with a glum face. We were like ... what da fark dude??!!! Listen to the music. Look at all those chicks. Short skirts. Tight pussies. Big titties. Why da fark are you so friggin sad like your cock fell off like that?
Now, this buddy of mine ... lets just remain anonymous, let's call him Tai Lan Ngong (its cantonese for big stoopid cock). Tai Lan Ngong started telling me this sad shitty story of his about how he fell in love with this girl and had wanted so badly to marry her ...
So marry her lah! What da fark is your problem? No money? Father don't let? Mother don't let?
The answer ... was a real cracker. Wife don't let. You see, Tai Lan Ngong's religion permits him to marry up to 4. But, with conditions lah. He must pass some tests and one of it, if I am not mistaken, is the first wife's consent.
Divorce your first wife cannot? I asked.
You want me to die ah?
Heh heh. Ok ... I figured as much. Dei, buy me more drinks. Maybe when I am farking drunk, I can give you an answer.
Fark you lembooo. After I pay so much for drinks and you are pissed drunk, I might get cock advice from you.
Still, he bought. I drank. He bought some more. I drank some more.
So? Almost 1 bottle finish already. Any cock advice you can give?
Cock Advice? That's it! I had one of those drunk light bulb moments. TING!
Dei pundek. You go home ... you fark your wife every nite. Every nite you fark her as many times as you can. You cannot oso ... you still must fark. Still cannot ... you take pills lah, tongkat ali lah, steroids lah, turtle blood lah, tiger penis lah... whatever, you must fark. She got period oso you must fark.
What da fark? You think my cock what? Made out of wood ah? Wood oso, fark every nite oso will reput. Haha
No no. You fark her until she cannot take it anymore. Fark her into submission. Then she will ask you to find another wan.
Ooooooh.. Good idea lemboo. Eh Wait! What if you she likes it?
Errr ... dat time, you are really farked. Hahahahahaha
6 months later I saw Tai Lan Ngong again. So how?
His reaction - he immediately ordered another bottle of wisky for me. And then he placed a wedding invite on the table.
Wah ... so it worked lah!
Yup yup. He grinned. But he said, it was hard work being horny every night.
1 month after his wedding, I saw him again. So how? Nice or not having threesome?
Tiu you lah lemboo. Your idea got flaw a bit.
What flaw? I asked.
His reply? Fark. I farked so much until my cock is damn farking sore. Now with my new wife, I can hardly fark. Must recover my cock a bit. Like I said, even if wood oso and use to go in out in out so much, oso can reput.
Hahahahahaha. You want more advice or not?
NO!
heh heh ...

No comments: