Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Freedom

Everyone knows you lose your freedom when you get married. But to what extent ... well I thought it was only limited to things like the boys outing, the beer drinking etc. But there are little things that I slowly discovered that ... freedom is not only limited to the boys outing, the beer drinking etc.
Hopefully in my blogs I will slowly tell you more, as and when I discover what it is that I am losing.
Recently I realised ... I lost my freedom to fart. Yes. You read it right. FART. There is no more "fart at will". Two places I missed the most in releasing my gas, is in the bedroom and in the car.
In the bedroom, whenever I want to fart ... I have to hold it in, then get up, run out of the room and let it rip. Sometimes while running, I leak out small gases. The worse is when by the time you stand up, no more fart. It went back inside. Tiu ...
Oh no, that's not the worse, worse is when you are nicely sleeping and you let it go, you get smacked for farting. You have to wake up, get out of bed and let it rip elsewhere. Oh ... how will she know about my farts? The smell man. The smell. It can put a herd of elephants down. They should let me fart into gas chambers for death row. Haha. If you let out a loud one ... of course lah she will know. But if you let out a silencer ... ah, silencers are killers. Once I let go a silencer while I was still sleeping under the bed covers, comforters to be exact. Even I myself almost died. Had to air the entire room after that. Haha
In the car ... what else can I say. No where to run. I can't be stopping my car and stepping out just to fart. But then again, car is enclosed space. Worse than gas chamber. Last time I used to just lift my butt cheeks a little to the side and let it rip. Then open window and let it all out. Now ... I let it rip, I get smacked, window gets opened, car stops, I get smacked again. Hahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To regain your freedom, all you need to do is continue farting like you normally do. After awhile, she will give up hitting you and leave you alone and let you fart in peace. If you're lucky, she will feel equally comfortable and fart at will also.

Anonymous said...

ah yes ... so the idea is to fart her into submission. always a good plan.