Monday, March 26, 2007

Mile High Club

Hello guys. And girls. Or should I just be politically correct and say, Hello People. Honestly ... fark those tibais that always have an issue with the hi guys or hi people or hi girls shit.
Anyway ... hello tibais. I need some help here. Something is bothering me and I need to find out somethings.
Black and I were just talking cock and we were just talking about farking them stewardesses. Yeah, well... we think about it all the friggin time. The thought was always in our mind. Taking off those jackets of theirs. Hands going up those short skirts. Humping them in the small and cramped toilet. Too small? Too cramp? Heck ... the smaller the space the better. Then you will have to really squeeze your bodies tightly together mah. No where for her to run. Just that small little room and you have her all to yourself. Shit .. I am getting carried away.
Yup... we were just talking about it. Fantasizing about it. But realised ... we've never pulled it off. For one thing, we both agreed, we don't want to get arrested when we land at KLIA or LCCT. Hahahaha.
As we were talking, another buddy of ours then said, hey ... can fark in the plane meh? I thought I read somewhere its more difficult to get erection.
What da fark??? Where did you get all these facts?
No no ... its something about the higher you go up and about blood pressure and all that, the blood difficult to get to the dick and hence not easy to get erection.
I then went, I don't agree man. Every time I am up there and I fark the stewardesses with my eyes, I get a farking hard on. Damn kau painful especially when you wear tight jeans. Hahahahaha
Then this puki tiang Black decided to be academic and asks ... so if in airplane difficult to get erection ... what about in space? Do those astronauts fark the female astronaut? I mean, they spend weeks up there, I am sure with so many guys and one girl, you just want to fark her in space ....
Yeah ... like the smurfs. 100 of them and 1 girl smurf. Hahahaha
So how? In space can get erection ah?
I then asked ... ey, when you tembak your sperm in space ... would your sperm be floating around in the space shuttle ah?
Everyone looked at me .... AWWWW FARK! That's sick!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah if tembak in space ... ur sperm will look like white ping pong ball floating around (no gravity mah) but for you virgins i think maybe like volleyball size ...