Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Titties

I have a lady friend who has these …. erm….friggin huge tits. Size …? I dunno. I am never good with this kind of shit. Perhaps its XXL size? LOL

For the life of me, I just cannot remember all those sizes. My buddies have tried telling me so many friggin times but all I can remember is its like batteries. AAA for smaller batteries, AA, C, D. Am I on the right track?

My buddy, Z tells me this, quote and unquote “the number is the chest diameter loh n the alphabet the boob size loh”

But I still find it difficult to visualize. Once I had this power point slide that has this ABC song with all the titties and I lost that damn slide. Dang. But if A is smallest, its like ciku? Then slowly grow bigger? Ciku? Then what size? Apple? Orange? Grapefruit is what? Got size C kah? Wah lan, if size DD is what? Watermelon?

Anyway, back to my lady friend … lets’ call her TTL, its short for Tuah Tuah Liap (its hokkien. In English, means BIG BIG ONES) heehee.

Now TTL always tells people that she is proud of her assets. And I always say that’s bullshit. You see, she always wear all those friggin conservative dress. Well … honestly, she is on the round side, like doraemon like that. But with all the roundness, comes the big ones. Otherwise, so round and so flat, a bit out of proportion leh.

Now, TTL though always telling people she is proud of it, I disagree. Why? Her conservative dress. She dresses like the old Ah Mah like that. I’ve known her for 4 friggin years and all her clothes is always up to her neck. Never once you see the cleavage. She said, people can already see that her assets are big. I disagree. When you have it, flaunt it! I mean, we want to see the damn cleavage. The sides of the titties all pushed up. What the fark we want to see watermelon all wrapped up for? Tarak siok lah like dat.

I am also curious … with those TTLs or big big ones … what happens when you don’t wear bra? Would they sag? Very very curious …. But you know lah, curiosity killed the cat. But then again, I am Lembu Gila! Hahahaha …

By the way, girls, for men … their underwears come in S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL. It denotes the size of the penis. And no, there is no such thing as push up men’s underwear even though when the park their little brother, their park it facing upwards. If any longer than that and it doesn’t fit the XXXL size anymore, they will have no alternative but to wear boxers. Why boxers? To that they will just strap their penis to their thighs. Otherwise when they walk, it will be swinging around. Makes it difficult to walk. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: