Friday, March 23, 2007

Double System

What da fark?????!!!!! .........


Check this out. For those living in PJ, I am friggin sure you know what the parking system is in PJ. For those who don't know, after you park your damn car, you walk to this stupid looking machine by the road, put in coins and get a small little coupon to be placed on your car's dashboard.


Previously, it was that scratch the coupon system. You buy this card coupon and just scratch the date, time etc. Remember that stupid coupon? Reason they abolish was that people were passing the coupon around as in I will be leaving my parking spot now and I still have 45 minutes left in the coupon, so I just pass it on to the next person who parks at my spot. Under the new system, you are supposed to key in your car registration number. That is so stupid as well. Why? 'Cos most times, I get confused between my car number and my brother's car number. I cannot even remember which farking car I took out.


I just have to bitch about this. Look at the picture below. Yeah. That's right. I didn't use an old scratch coupon. I was in PJ - Jalan Tandang to be exact where all the factories are. Still don't know where? Campbell Soup? Yeo's. Old Town? Yeah. There. The parking system there is still the old scratch coupon system. I was just there last week and got summoned 'cos I didnt find a machine to buy the coupon. Instead, I learned my lesson and yesterday, I found this guy sitting underneath the big ass umbrella still selling these scratch coupons.


Go figure. As far as I know, the entire PJ is already under the new parking system. You buy your damn coupon from that machine. And now, there exists another system. Just to a specific area. I mean, what da fark were the MPPJ or now, the MBPJ councillors thinking of? I know ... let me guess, dem wankers all sat down at a meeting and decided, hey, we should change the system. Lets buy dem machines. But how many? Kira kira kira (count count count) wokay. We buy these many machines. And install them every few metres. We must make sure its convenient for the rakyat in PJ. All of a sudden .. oh fark. We don't have enough machines. Oops, We forgot. People in Old Town have cars. OR Oh shit, we forgot about Old Town - Jalan Tandang.


Or... dem wanker councillors at the time of their decision making goes ... "nah... lets not buy machines and install it all over PJ. Let's bloody confuse some of these people. Mebbe we put the coupon system in Jalan Tandang. That will be funny."
OR ...
Decision: Change Coupon System. Buy machines. And some councillors goes, "oh fark. what da fark we gonna do with these 50 million scratch coupons we have already printed?" "oh ... we have this brilliant idea .... lets make Jalan Tandang a road where you still need to use these scratch coupons ..."

And you wonder how PJ was declared City Status. Malaysia Boleh alright.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah the MPPJ sememangnya like that wan la. They always say one thing and the next, say a different thing. Trying to make us think that it wasn't their fault what =.="