Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dem Animal Movies

I've always disliked animal movies.
What animal movies? You know those stupid movies like lassie, free willy, dem horses movies etc. Dem movies where the animal is oh so damn good and nice and patriotic, saves the day, oh so cute look and all that crap. Look ... I have nothing against animals. In fact, I like them. And its not every movie with an animal in it I will dislike. Come on ... which movie doesn't have an animal, be it a person or an actual animal. Heh heh. Example, hidalgo. I like that. Smart horse. But it was all about the rider, the horse and the competition. I like Jaws too. Its nice to see smart ass sharks chomps the ass out of the people. Especially most of these jaws or croc movies would have a frisky couple humping their ass off when they get chomped on. I have always found that funny.
Its those movies where the damn dog is too friggin smart and nice. Or the cat. Or the damn horse. The whale. How many friggin times does it need to be freed? There was free willy 1, 2, 3 .... and is there 4, 5, 6, 7, 8??? Fark ... at least I know for a fact that the whale is dead. Otherwise, damn whale would be like stallone, making a come back after 20 years. Haha. If it was alive, it might be taking steroids as well and get caught in australian waters and then it will be free willy no. VII or something like that. Hahahahahahaha
Ah ... the one I hate the most, the friggin most is those movies where the damn ape seems to be able to do everything. Football, snooker, basketball, snowboarding etc. What da fark was that all about?
Why the dislike? Blame it on a difficult childhood. When I was a kid .... and if any of these movies were on tv, my parents would always have this to say, "see, even animals (dog, cat, chimps, sharks, crocodiles, horse etc) can be trained and be obedient. why can't you?"
Now you see why?

No comments: