Monday, June 05, 2006

Lembu Gila Strikes Again

Heh heh. Its been a long long time since I blogged. Yeah yeah, I bitched about it all the time. I don't have the time to blog because of work commitments and responsibilities. I am growing old and losing a lot of my sense of humour. Its has also been a while since I pulled a prank. But really, if my office, I don't think I can pull a prank or a joke. People here can be such a hypocrite ass. There is always a fine line between lame joke, good joke or between a childish prank or a good prank. I don't know the line. I don't give a fark. So long as it makes me laugh... what da heck.
These 2 incidents happened a long time ago.
Incident 1
I was at the mall when I saw my buddy's car parked there. During those days, I always have my swiss army knife with me. Took it out ... NO... I did not scratch his car. What da fark you think I am? I took out my trusty swiss army knife, pulled out the screwdriver and removed his front license plates. Haha. I drove to his house and hung his license plates on his front gate.
Pundek fella came out from mall with his chikky, drove home without realising his license plate has gone (who does anyway??!!). He drove up to his house gate, got out of the car and saw his license plate hanging on his gate. Haha... yeah... first farker he called was me. Asked me if I was the culprit.
Incident 2
Mikey and I were loitering near the old town market when we saw our friend's truck parked outside the old town market. This was in the middle of the night and wondered why was the truck parked there. We looked at each other and without saying a word, both of us had this big huge grin on our face. We had to do something. Again, my trusty swiss army knife was with me. We removed both the license plates and drove to our buddy's house. Tricky part is ... his truck is parked at old town market but joker was at home sleeping. We didn't care. We sneaked up to his gates and started to tie the license plates to his gate. His damn dogs were barking but we managed to talk dog to them. Shut da fark up. Haha. Next morning he woke up and when he wanted to leave the house, he saw these 2 license plates hanging on his gate. It took him a while to realise that those license plates belonged to his truck! Hahaha .. And yeah... first person he called was me ... darn.

No comments: