Monday, May 22, 2006

Hello Again!!

I really really have been neglecting my blog. Damn. There was a time where I even totally forgot that I have a blog. Yeah, its been really busy and stressful for me at work.
A buddy of mine insisted that I pick up smoking. He tells me how it helps to relieve tension or stress at work. Everytime he feels stressed up, he will just step out and light up a ciggy. But the most important reason for lighting it up is the women.
Before you start thinking that smoking a ciggy will attract chicks ... that WASN'T his idea of smoking. His reason ... everytime he goes to karaoke, he says there's always that smell of women lingering around him. I told him its not the "SMELL" of women, but the smell of their cunt juice. HAHAHAHA
Anyway, he said, since all those smell of different cunt juices are clinging onto him ... he has to make them go away and dumping a whole bottle of car air freshener onto his body won't help. His idea ... wind up the car windows and smoke. Just friggin SMOKE and BLOW SMOKE all over his friggin body! And if wifey asks, oh I was at this pub watching football with my machas.
Hmmmm..... should I or should I not pick up smoking???

No comments: