Thursday, February 16, 2006

Say what?

For starters, I do not want to be involved in any political or rights issue over this blog. If you think this is a political or a blog on human rights with freedom of this and that, you can leave this site or this blog. I am a very simple cow and I think things on a much simpler platform. Somehow there appears to be an issue over freedom of speech and sensitivity.
This is how my mad cow disease infected brain of mine works. I give you examples.
"Darling wife, you are FAT" - Now that is freedom of speech.
SLAP!!!!! - Now that's the reaction you are going to get if you exercise freedom of speech freely.
"Darling wife, can you get bigger breasts?" - Now that is freedom of speech.
PINCH!!!! - Just a mild reaction depending on how your sporting is your wife and your tone of voice when you said it.
"Dear? Why are your arms and legs so hairy?" - This is also freedom of speech.
PUNCH!!!! - Now that's the reaction you are going to get.
"Sorry wifey. I am late. I was busy shagging our neighbour next door" - Ah. This is an ultimate freedom of speech. You da man.
STAB!!! STAB!!! CUT. SLICE. DICE. CHOP. BAG. THROW. - errrr... need I say more?

No comments: