Friday, February 17, 2006

My Kiasu Experience II

That tibai accountant finally woke up and went back into his room to sleep. At least there will be some peace and quiet for me. I was this close to stuffing some soiled socks and underwear into his mouth to stop the snoring.
Next morning, he woke up and decided to be a better host. That was after I told him I bitched about his hospitality in me blog. Told me he will bring me to eat breakfast. But I think the gas in his stomach did not go away totally. There he was, burping away. What more can I say, his burps are louder than his farts. But at least, instead of gas coming out from his rear end, its coming out from the top. Its safer that way. No. 1. It doesn't smell as much. No. 2. Less risk of a combustion or explosion. I swear ... his fart gas probably contained some methane or some explosive gas judging from the smell it emitted. Light a farking match and bet you can see flames flaming out of his ass. LOL!!!!
I didn't get to tour Singapore at all. Only place that tibai accountant showed me was Geylang. This tour was done at 1130 hours. As in a.m. If you don't know what that means, it means in the MORNING!!! Fark ... there he was showing me the infamous Geylang area in the morning when there is nothing to be seen. He even showed me where all the fish tanks and aquariums are located. But being a good host, he even offered to stop and let me walk in and check out the fish tanks. Sadly, I have a flight to catch.
On the way, joker asked me why I didn't recommend any Teh Halia to him this morning even when his stomach is still so full of his shit gas.
Told him, "Dei!! You think I stoopid ah? I knew I would be stuck in a car with you. And you want me to run the risk again of you farting in your car??? Tibais...."
There.. my kiasu experience. Full of gas. Toxic I may add. Passed by Geylang in BROAD DAYLIGHT. Oh, he did recommend some good food. Especially at this restaurant managed by a Chinese B-ball player.

No comments: