Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Rock

When the time finally came, I asked my buddy Black to accompany me to the jewellers to help me pick out a teeny tiny rock for my other half. Thought a buddy can always help me out and he was of a REALLY BIG HELP. That pundek ...
As we were browsing at all the rocks available at the jewellers, we were attended to by a salesgirl. Nice chick. Sadly, my buddy Black was more interested in chatting up with her than helping me pick out a rock. Real tibai.
Me: Excuse me, what's the difference between this ring and that ring?
Salesgirl started explaining ...
Black: Look at the size of it. Nice. Very nice. Big enough.
At that time, I was holding quite a huge rock and looked backed at Black, "fark! you think what? I print money ah? tibais. something more affordable lah"
Black: Huh? I say its big enough. Very fitting.
Me: Miss? Can I look at something smaller? More or less within my budget?
Salesgirl: How about this?
Me: Hmmmm....
Black: Check it out. When she leaned over its so big and nice.
Me: What da fark? Just now big. Now lean over big? Dei! Dis wan is smaller lah!
Black looked at me. I looked at him holding up the rock. He looked at the rock. He looked at the chick. Then he pulled me aside. "Farker! I wasn't talking about the ring lah. Look at her tits. Its so big and nice. Looks soft and bouncy too .."
Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!! Can we concentrate on the mission at hand? I asked him. Ok Ok.
We went over the rings, the specs, the prices then we left. As we walked back to our car, I asked, you think the 4-claw setting was better or the 6-claw setting?
Black: The 5-claw is better.
Me: Fark. There's no 5-claw.
Black: Fark. You mutant or what? All of us has 5-claws.
Me: Waiiiiit-a-minute. What da fark are you talking about?
Black: Her tits lah. My hands got 5 claws. I think my hand and its five fingers can hold those big soft bouncy tits of hers. Damn good setting. Can cup her tits perfectly.
And dat tibai black was saying it using all his animated hand actions of cupping a breast as we were still walking to our car.
Me: Sighs.... I think I should've called someone else to help me out with this. I am sooooo doomed with your opinions.
Black: Hahahahaha

No comments: