Thursday, November 10, 2005

Oh Shit

Sighs ... I somehow managed to pull off another embarassing boo boo yesterday. Damn kan ni neh.
My colleague, Kev and I were talking about getting pole dancers and he offered to get the pimp's phone numbers. 10 minutes later as I walking by the reception area of my office, there was a guy with his back turned towards me. He was half bending over with elbows on a low cabinet and flipping over the yellow pages. Seeing that, I laughed and said, "Oi Kev! There are no pimp phone numbers in the yellow pages lah!!! hahahaha!!!"
And with that, the person turned his head around slowly and the eyes looked above the glasses that he was wearing ... it was my BOSS!!!! I gasped ... OH SHIT!!!
Boss: I looked like Kev meh?
Me: Errr ... Haha. From the back lah!
Boss: Really?
Me: Haha .. yah yah. some more i color blind. i think you guys are wearing the same color pants. besides, you guys have the same kind of ass. hahaha
Boss: huh? i think he was wearing gray pants and i am wearing brown pants ..
Me: errrr... never mind. hahaha what are you looking for?
Boss: definitely not pimp phone numbers ...
Me: oh yeah, definitely ..
I walked away quickly muttering oh shit oh shit oh shit. I think there goes my bonus ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...

Kesian...

Anonymous said...

maybe after this yr boss will ask u for yr pimp contact leh? Then more bonus for u!
len