Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Notice

I was walking along the streets the other day with my other half when something caught my attention. I walked by this lamp post and a notice stuck on it really caught my eye. I've actually walked past the lamp post and I had to take about two steps back to look at the notice again. My other half was curious as to what caught my attention and she stood in front and didnt bother to back track. Reading the notice, I couldn't stop laughing. There I was, laughing like a hysterical hyena. My other half wondered what was so funny and walked back to take a look at the notice and she too, started giggling. We stood there and laughed so much some cars passing by actually slowed down to look at these two mad cows laughing hysterically by the road side. We did manage to cause the traffic to slow down and back up. Good thing we had a camera ...


Haha. Well, I am not going to advertise for him on my blogsite. But if you guys want his number, drop me a comment with your email address. I will negotiate with him for a small commission first. LOL!!!

No comments: