Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Toilet

Check out today's papers. Can you imagine 44% out of 5,409 Malaysians preferred to shag in the toilet? Farks. I thought it would have been some other places like the office conference room or in a jacuzzi or something like that BUT a toilet???!!! Sheesh ... I guess some people's fetish must have really gone off tangent.
Why toilet? Its cold. Its hard. Ok .. it's clean only if its a personal toilet at home or a toilet in a hotel. I can't imagine someone shagging in a public toilet or an office toilet. Ewwwwwww ... I mean, come on .. you guys remember how your school toilet looks and smells like? Farks. The dried up shit in the toilet is even harder than dried cement. And the kind of shit you find in the public toilets and school toilets ... its traumatic enough for anyone but somehow, I guess some people found strength in their lust to forget the traumatic experience they had in public toilets and school toilets to shag in the toilet of their choice.
I don't know about you guys but when I go into toilet, I piss or I shit. Or I do both, piss and shit. Memories of clogged toilets and overflowing toilets are all enough to stop any erection that I might get. But then again, if amber or jolie is already bending over with one leg up on the covered toilet bowl ... hell yeah, I will just shut off all memories of my shit and give her the shag of her life.
Speaking of shag, how many positions can you do in a toilet cubicle? Last I checked the manual on kamasutra, there weren't many positions you can do in a toilet. I suppose you have to put the cover down and sit on it. Can't imagine you sitting on your throne shagging and shitting at the same time. It would be frigginly funny if you slip and have your foot stuck in the toilet bowl. LOL!!!!! And what about shagging and accidentally pushing the flushing lever all the time. It would be shag, flush! shag, flush! LOL!!! And don't forget, some of our toilets are the cangkung (squatting) type. If you have your foot stuck in there ... you will have our Bomba and the TV crew with edisi siasat filming your rescue! LOL!!!!
But yeah, sexual tryst is something which even shit cannot have control over. I do know of a buddy of mine who got shagged in the office toilet. His manager whom he was banging was so horny that she dragged him into the ladies toilet to bang her. But, I'll blog about it another time.
=)

No comments: