Saturday, October 08, 2005

Islands

A buddy of mine came back from a company trip and was telling me how fun it was to snorkel and to feed bread to the fishes. That brought back a lot of memories and stories to tell.
One thing I don't really understand ... when you go to the islands or the beaches, I assume that you will love the sun. But NO....... there are a lot of our Malasian chickies who behaved like vampires. Damn, their skin is as white as the Ipoh White Chicken, they look like they are dead or something. Farks. And this are the people who can moronicly tell you that how beautiful the beach is etc etc when you don't see them enjoying the beaches or the sun. Most of them would be hiding under the shade. Farks. If there are couples, they would be busy shagging until its sunset when they will come out and ooooohh and ahhhhhh over the friggin sunset.
Another group would "torture" themselves by going snorkelling. First they wear tshirts or even long sleeved shirts and they will also wear track bottoms. Then they go snorkelling wearing a life jacket. Ok ok. I mean, the life jacket part is a smart move. But the shirt and the pants??? Some I even see them hiding under the shade. Didn't go snorkelling. Either they can't swim or they are having their period. LOL!!!!
And the bread. God! You can see a sea of floating people (with life jackets) and loads of pieces of bread all over the sea. Sometimes you dont know if the humans are watching the fish or the fishes are watching the humans. Fark. They just throw the farking bread into the water. No one farking holds the bread for the fish to eat. Wish some of those morons who does that read this. You are suppose to feed the fish by holding the bread in your hands. Not just throw the farking bread into the sea. Dang! To be honest, I was never in favor of the bread thingy. Read somewhere that the bread ruins the natural appetite of the fish. Kinda true. Fish suppose to eat plankton or whatever, not farking bread. Hence I never bring bread. But each time I go snorkelling I see all the pieces of bread floating all over, I will just collect them and dive into the water, hold the bread in my hands and watch the fishes eat out of my hands. Only ONCE I got bitten by a small little barracuda. Tibai.
Another time, I was out partying and getting smashed the night before. The next morning, I went for a snorkelling trip. Was having such a farking bad hangover and while I was floating in the sea after a few minutes of snorkelling, I felt really sick. I barfed out all my nasi lemak breakfast into the sea and guess what? Damn fishes came and ate my barf. Was so cool watching them feed, I barfed some more. LOL!!!!!
Another time my buddy and I while snorkelling saw this little baby shark and we decided to chase after that fella attempting to grab its tail. It swam frantically away and we gave chase when suddenly, out of no where, this bigger tibai shark swam out. Talk about Hai Lat!. That must've been the mother or something. Swam like a soh hai back to the boat and refused to go back into the water after that. LOL!!!
I have more stories to tell but some other time yah? LOL!!! Anyway, hope you guys love islands and beaches as much I do.

No comments: