Friday, October 07, 2005

Kucing

I was working in my living room last night with my tv on. There's no need for channel surfing for me. My tv channel is either stuck on MTV or Cartoon Network. The front door of my house was wide open. Kinda hoping for some fresh night air or wind to blow in. The gate to my house was locked, so I figured it was okay that I leave my door wide open.
I was busy and in deep thought staring into my notebook when I heard the usual meow, meow, meow. Started kinda subtle but developed into louder and more fiercer kinda meow. Fark. There was another meow in there too. Two farking meows. They farking went meow, MEOW, MEOOOOOWWWWW!!! Hisssssss!!!! EOWWWW!!!! Hissssss!!! MEOOOOOWWWW!!!! Puki tait pussies instead of shagging started fighting. Ignoring the damn noise, I continued working.
The two pussies continued fighting, meowing and hissing. I heard a loud crashing and I didn't bother about it. Instead, I turned up my tv volume cursing the tibai cats. Hoping the sound of MTV would drown the farking meows, I turned my attention back to my work.
Next thing I know ... I heard this farking loud MEOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! and another loud crash. Puki tait kucing fought from outside right into my house. IN MY FARKING LIVING ROOM!!! I jumped up from the floor and stood back. Farking cats never bother to look where they are. Still fighting. Tibai. I grabbed my notebook off the floor. Tiu nia seng. They continued fighting. Crashing into the tv cabinet. Knocking into the sofa. Fark!
Fearing that these two kucing gila will crash into the altar and knock everthing down, I ran to the back of the house and grabbed a broom. Time to practice my golf swings!. Hahaha. This is going to be fun. Mah hai. I ran back out. Holding the broom and ready to imitate tiger woods, I tried to go nearer to those 2 kucing gila, ever ready to farking swing my broom and smash the kucing against the wall or something. I never got my chance. This time, they finally saw me and ran helter skelter. Of couse in their panic, they ran blindly, one ran and crash into the wall beside the door (damn kucing must be cock-eyed, farking missed such a big exit) and the other ran right into the sofa. Farker was in a daze but managed to hide underneath the sofa. Hissing and scratching. Fark. Instead of working, I spent the next half hour trying to chase that tibai pussy out from my house. Fark! I hate cats.

No comments: