Friday, September 23, 2005

Con Job III

I arrived at my macha's house. From my car, I could see two Ah Bengs and one really hot looking bird with nice racks standing outside his house. I got out of my car and walked up to them with the bird's tits acting as a homing beacon. Fark, I was like a bug flying to the light and get zapped. In this case, I hope I fly to the tits and get farked. LOL!!!
The Ah Bengs started explaining the same shit again to me about the lucky draw and showed me brochures but my eyes was definitely staring elsewhere. Heh heh...
Ah Beng: So, you want to buy lucky law?
Me & my Macha: Yeah, sure ..
My macha opened his wallet and pulled out RM2000 cash ...
Me: There's 2K there. But, I will give you the money and you give me the envelope somewhere else.
Ah Beng: Anywhere oso can.
Me: Okay. Follow me.
My macha and I jumped into his car and we drove off leading the way. One of the Ah Beng rode with us while the other two followed in another car. In 10 minutes, our car stopped in front of the PJ Balai Polis. The Ah Beng asked why we stopping there.
Me: We go in. I give you cash. You give me envelope. Then I ask policeman open envelope for good luck.
Ah Beng: errrr... why not go to my office in kepong. nearby oso got police station.
Me: No no. Dis police station very ong wan. I want to win tour to Europe.
Ah Beng: errrr... why you scared ah? we registered wan lah. sure win prize.
Me: Yah yah. I know sure win. But I want to win bigger prize. So this police station very lucky wan. sure win big prize wan.
Ah Beng: errr.. like that, we come back and talk to you again. we go back to office first.
He jumped out of our car and went into his buddy's car and sped off. My macha and I almost died laughing. But my pundek macha already got the chick's cell phone number. The following week... my macha had drinks with her... that bastard!

No comments: