Friday, September 16, 2005

Con Job II

Me: Dei! You know very well this is a con job right? You are the farker conning everyone and now you are being conned! Don’t be so farking greedy can or not? RM2,000 for one kancil. Tiu!!!!!

Macha: Hahahaah. Wait Wait. I know this is a farking con job lah! You are talking to the trick master here ok!

Me: Then? What da fark you call me for? Ask them to fark off lah.

Macha: Aaaaahhh… The girl has some really nice big tits. I feel like farking her breast.

Me: Fark. Then you pay her lah and take her into your half renovated house. Hahaha

Macha: Hahaha.. so how? I tell these people to fark off?

Me: No no. Wait wait. We torture them a bit. Let me talk to them.

Macha: ok ok .. wait ah …

I could hear my Macha passing his cell phone to one of the guys saying "Here, here ... you cakap sama saya punya consultant ..." (Fark! Suddenly I became his consultant. Tibai betuih)

Con: Hello?

Me: Hello. Good Morning. May I know the company that you are representing?

Con: Errr... My company in Kepong wan .. Oredi legister wan ...

Me: I'm sorry. But may I know the name of your company please?

Con: Huh? Lei hoi kong kwong tung wah mo? (Can you speak in cantonese?)

Fark! He wants to pull off a con and he wants me to speak in cantonese??!!! Sheesh!

Me: I'm sorry. My cantonese is not that good. But you said your company has been registered?

Con: yes yes. olredi legister.

Me: Okay. Registered with?

Con: there. at the mall there.

Me: You mean the ROC?

Con: errr yes yes.

Me: Tell me about your lucky draw?

Con: Can I tell you in chinese?

Me: Sure

Con told me the exact same shit my Macha told me.

Me: Hmmmm... have you registered your scheme with the Ministry of Domestic Trade?

Con: Har? Olredi legister. Olredi legister.

Me: Can you show my friend your permits?

Con: Can can. You want to buy lucky draw oso? I come to your office?

Me: No. No. Please show my friend your permits and pass the phone back to him.

I hear them talking and my Macha took back the phone ...

Me: Ey farker! Puki mak can't even speak english. How da fark they trying to con you?

Macha: Fark. While talking to you, I was already working my charms on the girl. Can't speak much english but who the fark cares. Her tits are damn nice. Hahaha. So, what is dis farker trying to show me the brochures all.

Me: Tibai. He was supposed to show you his permits lah.

Macha: okay okay.

I hear him saying, "Mana permit? Permit adakah? Itu bukan permit. Saya mau permit"

Macha: Hello? Farklah. He doesn't know what permit lah.

Me: Obviously he doesn't have any. Hahaha

Macha: So how now? You want to come here and see the tits or not? Then we make their lives more difficult.

Me: Hmmmm... ok. Give me 10 minutes. Will be there pronto.

I hear my Macha telling them that I want to buy the Lucky Draw also and to wait ...

Next blog: what we did next ....

No comments: