Thursday, September 15, 2005

Con Job I

My macha was overseeing his renovation works when he called me …

Macha: Ey Lembu! What you doing now ey?

Me: Farking.

Macha: Serious ah?

Me: Tiu! You call me at work. Of course I am working lah.

Macha: How I know you? Maybe you shagging your secretary? Heh Heh. Ey Lembu, I need some advice …

Me: Oh no… here we go again ..

Macha: I am standing here at my garden watching my contractors renovate my house and these people came in and talked to me ..

Me: What people?

Macha: Two guys and a chick.

Me: Errr… so?

Macha: So, they trying to sell me something and I want your advice …

Me: If they are selling you the girl, let me “test drive” the girl first then I advice you. Hahaha

Macha: No-lah! They tell me that they are from this company and are offering to sell me a lucky draw for RM2,000.00

Me: OI! Don’t you farking dare tell me you already paid the money!!!

Macha: Wait wait. Listen to me first …

Me: Ok. Go on …

Macha: So ah, they showed me the list of prizes. Got Kancil. Got Kenari. Got Tour to Europe. Got Electrical Products. Got ..

Me: Is the girl one of the prizes or not? Haha

Macha: Fark! Pay attention a bit can or not. Damn “hamsap-lah” you (literally translated to mean perverted)

Me: ok ok, my bad. Go on …

Macha: So, they said, if I pay them RM2,000.00, they give me an envelope. I open the envelope and guarantee to win. Every envelope sure got prize. No need to be afraid no prize as I open the envelope in their presence. If I win the car, I don’t have to pay anything else. Or if I win the Tour to Europe, I don’t have to pay anything else. All I have paid for was the RM2,000.00. But if I open an envelope, I get RM500.00 voucher, they will instantly refund back RM1,500.00 and I keep the voucher. So now ah, I want to hear your advice ..

My advice in the next blog …

No comments: