Thursday, September 08, 2005

Chicken Pox

A macha of mine kena chicken pox recently and that brought back some good memories. I was in high school and shared the same room with my brother. Our older brother kena chicken pox earlier and both of us cursed and sweared at him and avoided him as much as we could. A couple of days later, when we both woke up for school and changed into our school uniforms in our room …

I have just taken off my shirt and was about to put on the school uniform …

Bro: Oi! What’s that on your back?!

Me: What? Can’t see lah farker. What’s that?

My bro stepped closer and stared at it …

Bro: LOL!!!! You kena already!!! LOL!!!!

I rushed to the mirror and to my horror, I see some blisters on my back. Fark! Fark! Fark! My bro was still laughing and as he removed his shirt ..

Me: Ey pundek. You don’t laugh. You also got.

Bro: Tiuuuuuuuuuu ….

3 hours later, we were both in a clinic waiting for our turn. Damn clinic was packed with people with all kinds of sickness. There were also some pundeks who went there for medical check up ..

Me: Ey, whose one more serious? Yours or mine?

Bro: How the fark I know lah?

Me: Erm … maybe we count and see how many blisters we have. The one with most blisters mean more seriouslah!

Bro: Ok Ok

To the horror of the other patients and people sitting around us, we started counting aloud. When it came to the blisters on our back, we pulled up our shirt and let the other count … 24, 25, 26 … wah lan! Damn a lot of blisters on your back man!!! (We could see the other people start sitting further away from us) Heh Heh

Bro: ey, private part one counted ah?

Me: Wah lan! There also you kena ah?

Bro: Wonder if I can still kencing or not … heh heh

A minute later…

Bro: Oi! Too many to count lah. See who has the biggest blister?

Me: Hmmmmm…. Ok!

We started showing each other the blisters we think it’s the biggest. The clinic nurse came over and asked us to speak softly and not disturb the other patients. Bitch even asked us to sit further away from the other patients. Fark!

Me: Ey, what do you think is inside the blisters ah? Looks like water only …

Bro: Dei, people ask us to keep quiet lah .. OW!!!!! WHAT DA FA???????!!!!! (I just burst a blister of his …)

Me: Pain ah?

Bro: Farker! I burst your blister and see!

Me: See .. its just like water (I was rubbing the liquid in between my fingers)

All the other patients looked at us with assortment of expressions. Disgust. Anger. Irritated. Heh Heh.

Seeing their stupid expressions, I then went for the kill. “I wonder if it has any taste?” And with that, I put my index finger to my tongue and tasted the liquid … That finally settled it. A patient grossed out and called the nurse. We still have to wait for about another 12 more people before our turn but we got ushered into the doctor’s room immediately on grounds that we were contagious …

3 days later, I even have blisters in my throat … ended up with liquid diet and sucking through a straw for 2 weeks.

Moral of the story: Don’t farking go and taste the liquid in your chicken pox blisters!!!!

1 comment:

mob1900 said...

Mwahahahaha... nice, kinda remind me of 'Dude, Where's my Car?'

"What does mine say?"
"Sweeeett...."
"What about mine?"
"Dudeee!"
etc...