Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Agony

Wow ... it really has been a while since I blogged. Not that I am running out of blogs but just couldn't find the time to blog. Like I said before, I only blog when I have the time. I understand there are some readers out there who wondered what happened to this Lembu, maybe kena sembelih already. Heh heh. Sorry guys, been really really busy.
Speaking of kena sembelih, what do you guys think of agony? What can be really really agonizing? For me, I think there are two things which can be really agonizing. It has got to do with scratching. Yup. You guessed it. No. 1 is when my balls itch. No. 2 is when my lubang hidung itch. Damn! When these two places itch, you really really have to reach in there and scratch them. Its totally agonizing for me if I can't scratch them.
Some chicks ask, why men scratch? Because itchy lah. What kind of cock question is that? Why it itches? I don't know. Could be STD. My buddies might have STD. But not me. Sometimes while standing in a public place or sitting in a public area, my balls start to itch. As the itch grows, I take a quick look around but instead of shoving my hands into my pants and scratch myself to ecstacy, I put my hands into my pocket and try to make it look as if I am looking for something in my pocket. That way I can scratch that damn itch without making myself look disgusting to any hot chicks who were around. But sometimes, really cannot help it especially when the itch is at the furthest reach of your balls. You really have to strectch your fingers and scratch it and that will usually draw a disgusted and aghast look on any women that sees it. But come on! Its so friggin itchy. If its itchy, you scratch it. That's my policy. Same goes for your nostril. It itches, you just shove your index finger into it and scratch. If there is any snot, just wipe it off on anything that is around you. The wall, the pillar, the table, chair, whatever. Even your friend's shirt. HAHA!!!
Ok ok .. can't spend too much time blogging. Have tons of work to clear and all this talk about scratching my balls is making my balls itchy again ...

No comments: