Friday, August 26, 2005

Good Advice

A buddy of mine read my Guru Lembu blog and called me up the other day ...
Buddy: Eyyyyyyyy Lembu!!!
Me: hey! wassup!
Buddy: read your blog. why didn't you blog about your advice to me?
Me: huh? what advice?
Buddy: Aiyoh ma! how can you forget??!!!
Me: errr...what did I advice you lah?!
Buddy: you real pundek. Few months ago I was changing jobs and I wasn't sure if I am making the right decision of going to the other company. So I asked you lah what you think!
Me: oh ....... I remember now ... I said, which company has got more pretty babes right?
Buddy: Right on! So I went back to the new company to check out the birds. Man, they were so friggin hot I didn't think twice about throwing in my resignation letter. LOL!!!
Me: Wah .... so now your new job good or not?
Buddy: Don't know about the job lah. But I already got lucky with one of the chicks here and there is a new bird joining next month. I even interviewed her. Damn solid sial!! LOL!!! Thanks for the advice man.
Me: LOL!!! You're welcome. But you farking owe me a bottle of JD or Chivas now!
Buddy: No probs man. Will buy you the drink when we meet up next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Annonymous Babe:

Hey lembu! I know, I know. I said no more comments, but since you sincerely wrote another blog with questions for me, I had to answer right? :-)

First up, thanks to your machas for thinking so kindly of me, hey guys, you are the best! And as for you, well, given the right persuasion, I can and will do kinky stuff to you, no problems at all. ;->

Here are the answers to the questions:

1) Why can't men keep their dicks in their pants? Well, even some of your blogs have been witness to some of the infidelities going on with guys who are attached. BUT, I do not generalise. I'm quite sure that most men can control their "urges". You always have a moment when faced with the decision whether to err or not, right? Us chicks also face the same thing, we can be two timing and shagging around as well. There are chicks who think with their vaginas too, ya know. I feel that if men can do it(without much regard to their loved ones), why not women? HOWEVER, I'm probably one of those that feel that if I were to do it, I'd never be able to get over the guilt. It might be rough for a while.

2) Flirting is fine if it's harmless. If you're flirting with your hands down some ho's pants or on her tits or french kissing her, then there's going to be a problem right? There are certain boundaries you can't cross in the flirting game. Women enjoy flirting too, but just can't admit it to keep up a good girl facade or are doing it unconsciously. Letting breasts hang out means less work needed on speech and personality. :-D

3) I hate hairdressers so it doesn't apply to me. And I do watch back-to-back LOTR, Star Wars, Aliens, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future etc. Well, back when I had more time anyway.

Women do all those time consuming female stuff out of vanity, what else? In this monkey world of dating, women literally have to paint their asses red to get noticed. Oh and to feel good of course.

4) NO, of course not. I do give credit to some guys for their integrity. It is VERY much appreciated. And to those who DO shag till their dicks fall off (don't deny there isn't a minority of men that do this) it's a downward spiral into debauchery. It may feel real good, but the past will catch up to you. If you're young and single, fine, the future gf has no say. But if you're attached during this act, please get your priorities right, there's no excuse. Don't make a promise to someone just to fuck it up with your dick ok?

5) I don't believe in shackling balls unless the other half is endangering their health or committing a crime. I mean what's the point if they wanna do it anyway? Of course, if I don't shackle then I don't expect to be shackled in return. Yes, dubious activities like going to a prostitute joint or embezzling money from the company will be uncomfortable but like I said, I still appreciate the integrity of some men and I hope my other half is as good as I think he is. If not, well, it'll be the mother of all guilt trips for him eh?

Well, it was fun talking to ya again. Keep up the blogging. Ciao!