Monday, August 22, 2005

Dear Guru Lembu ...

Imagine me giving advice to couples having problems? LOL!!!! Yeah ... the thought of it makes me laugh but hey! recently I gave a buddy of mine some advice and it worked. He was having problems with his chick and he didn't even know why he turned to me for advice. In fact when he asked me, he said, I know you're the wrong person to ask but what da heck. He asked. And I, the wise Guru Lembu advised. And this is his thank you note to me ...
Hey farker,
Must confess somethg la, not that U R my priest.
My gf came back from London 2 wks back. Started her new job on July 1st. I sent a dozen of roses to her office on her 1st day, just like U suggested. Should see howhappy she looked coming home after her first day with the flowers in her arms. How happy, like the kind where the chick would let U come in her face and happily swallow it for U that kind. Haha! No lar farker, like that only, not that she did it but am sure it's not a remote possibility then.
So, I must say TQ to U for suggesting it.
Well, what happened after she came back from London was that, she apologized and said that she shouldn't hv done what she did. So I hv the choice to forgive or not .... so I weigh my advantages and took your advice. Better to forgive right? So now she has been damn bloody nice to me. Live it while I still hv it. And just like you said, I get to fark her now whichever way I want. Hahahahaha
OK, TQ very much again. Free tmrw? I will be in Beach Club tmrw nite about 8+ till 11. If U come, I'll open a bottle. If U r free, I'll meet U there say 9pm...OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...a dozen roses! dear Guru Lembu, would be eternally grateful if u can tell me how to get my own dozen from my hubby... :P

see u in 4 days, babe =)