Saturday, August 13, 2005

Anonymous Babe II

I was out at my usual watering hole last night with my machas when I got a lot of shit over Anonymous Babe from my machas. So here goes ..

Dearest Anonymous Babe ...

My machas said I was rude. I should not use vulgarity on women. I only use the words "fark" in the context of "fark me fark me" during sex.

My machas think you are a hottie and wants you back in my life. You sound like the kind of girl who would love to inflict pain on me using the kinkiest ways.

And yes, I was in a foul mood the other day when I replied to your comment. No. It wasn't pms. I was just having my balls waxed.

Tho' my machas think you are a cool hottie and possibly wants to meet you, they have the following queries which in our usual drunken stupors, we try to understand women (we know we shouldn't try to understand but we still try) ...

(1) why do you think we can't keep our dicks in our pants? we are not deranged rapists. we can walk away even with a major hard on if the answer was no.

(2) why can't we flirt with hottie babes? after all, you babes spend so much on those revealing attires with cleavages begging to be looked at or the contours of your breast showing ever so slightly giving us a major hard on and we can't stare, look, ogle or drool?

(3) how in the world you babes sit thru seven hours of straightening your hair when you can't sit through back-to-back of Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?

(4) do you really think an all boys trip to Thailand will result in the boys shagging till their dicks drop off?

(5) and finally, my machas really want to know, in what circumstances, you will shackle their balls if they were your other half.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess this so-called "undiscovered gem" stil remains undiscovered...cos the company's obviously too cheap to pay for advertising. Had to bore readers with this long and uninteresting discourse....

sweetie, next time you wana put people to sleep, try doing it somehere else?

Try Insomniacs Annonymous, I'm sure your contribution will be much welcomed....