Friday, July 29, 2005

Nick Names

I am sure everyone has nick names. Back in high school I wasn't known as lembu gila (mad cow). I was called anjing gila (mad dog) or just dog. Why? I have this really bad habit of biting and chewing onto anything I could find. Pens. Pencils. Rulers. Even the wooden desk we used to have in high school I chewed on it. It has my teeth marks all over it. My buddy's pencil case was made out of wood. That too I chewed on it and left my teeth marks all over it. He stopped using the pencil case since I bit off a chunk of the wood and had my saliva all over the damn box. LOL!!!
I still like to chew on things. But why lembu gila? Initially I found the name funny when I used it as a call sign during my days in the internet cafe playing Warcraft 3. It was during that time that there was a hype of mad cow diseases and with my machas, there was so much name calling in the internet cafe. In the beginning we used names like Tiu Nia Ma, Kan Ni Na, Farkers, Cibai, Pundek and the list goes on. Later I started using anjing, then lembu gila and used other names with animals in them such as dugong gila (mad dugong), penyu gila (mad turtle) etc etc. My machas followed suit with names like babi gila and notably raja ular (snake king) to which we changed it to raja cacing (worm king) with references to the size of his dick. Of course he wasn't happy being called raja cacing hence he changed his call sign to raja lan chiau (dick king).
Now, this particular blog is important to all parents. When you name your child, please consult all other dialects or language ... at least the main dialects or language of our beloved country, Malaysia Boleh! Over the course of my work, I have come across many names which leaves me laughing my ass off. Here are some real examples:
1. This guy's surname is Chow. His parents named him Chee Wai. So its read as Chow Chee Wai. I think his parents farking hated him 'cos that name is similar to Chow Chee Bai means smelly cunt in cantonese. Yup, his parents definitely hated him.
2. Another classic. I was working on some documents when I saw this name .. Tai Hai. Means big cunt in cantonese. I laughed and laughed till my eye balls almost popped out. On the appointed day, the person called Tai Hai turned up in my office. It wasn't a he. It was a she. Fark. How can someone name their daughter Big Cunt? Unless of course, her cunt is really THAT BIG!
3. Another champion. A guy. His name was Taw Hai. Meaning? A lot of cunt in cantonese. LOL!!!! My only guess is, his parents wanted daughters badly, hence he was named Many Cunt.
4. A hero. A guy as well. His name was Lam Pah. In hokkien means balls. Thank goodness his surname was Tuah. Otherwise he would be known as Tuah Lam Pah which means Big Balls.
The list can go on but you get my drift. Farking check the names with other dialects or language before you name your kid!!!!!

2 comments:

creativelydesigned said...

hahaha u make me laugh! are u always that hungry or something? just chew or u also swallow what u chewed?

Anonymous said...

hi
My name happened to be Chow Chee Wai. Sigh... Really sad for me. But my parents don't really hate me.