Monday, August 01, 2005

The Red Eye

It is confirmed. I have taken a big huge step into the Dark Side.

This morning I woke up with my left eye red in color. You guys know the promo pictures for SW3 where they showed Anakin’s eyes red in color and glowing? Yep. I’ve already gotten it on one eye now. It looks really cool. The eye white is just a little bit now. But you can see this bright bloody red color in my eye. A huge glowing red kinda spot. All my colleagues could spot it the moment they talk to me this morning and were freaking out. One of them even thought she saw blood oozing out from my eye. And I thought I was gila. I don’t think I would still be walking around if I have blood oozing out from my eye sockets or eye ball.

With only one eye like that, I suppose I am already halfway into the Dark Side. Now, I have to work on getting myself 100% into the Dark Side. Hmmmm… what would I be called? Darth Lembu Gila? Darth Lembu? Darth Moo?
fyi - the red eye is not conjunctivitis. The redness is caused by ruptured blood vessels. The cause of it? My doc told me that one known cause is that when a guy shags, he tries to hold back so much cum and tries not to ejaculate while attempting to give her 101 orgasms the blood vessel in the eyes will be ruptured. Some guys even held back their ejaculation so friggin much they farked until their eyes popped out. Mind you, not the chick's eyes. But the guy's eye balls popped out.
Why not the girl's? Its because she can have multiple orgasms. So she just cums n cums n cums n screams her head off whenever she cums. And the guy wants to give her 101 orgasms. But cums once. And have to wait a little while before attempting to shag again. So instead of cumming and waiting, guy decide to do survival of the fittest. Keep shagging and try to hold back cum. To the extend guy's eyes are shut so damn friggin tight trying not to ejaculate. That's when after a while, the pressure all builds up and instead of cumming, it ruptures the blood vessels in his eyes instead. So don't try that stupid stunt. Think of the girl. Can you imagine? Instead of cumming onto her face and the girl expecting nice warm cum squirting onto her beautiful face or into her mouth, two bloody eye balls drops onto her face or falls into her mouth? LOL!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi ... so does tat mean u were shagging with only one eye closed? wat was ur other eye doing? checking up on her to make sure she was actually cumming and not yawning? ROTFLMAO ...

Anonymous said...

huh ... so you have been shagging somebody damn long and keeping your cum to pleased her la? well.. will that entitled u 4 the dark side name of Darth Shagger? hmmm.. sure or not that is the coz of ur ONE red eye????

Anonymous said...

hehe .. how about Darth OneRedEye? or Darth MataMerah?

Anonymous said...

Lembu is now officially known as darth shagger. Spread the word. Heheheh