Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Beer Ramblings III

This happened some time ago. Slick and I were having beers and checking out the birds at the watering hole ...
Slick: ey lembu, i have a new chick in my life ...
Me: farker. (now when Slick said he has a new chick in his life, he meant he is shagging another bird despite being committed to a few other birds already)
Slick: why-lah you calling me farker?
Me: you memang farking this new bird now rite?
Slick: LOL!!!
Me: damn. here I am, single for so friggin long and no action at all. hand action a lot lah. LOL!!!! How come you are so farking lucky ey? Tell me more about this bird.
Slick: Actually, she is working in my client's office. Everytime I go there to see my client I see her and after talking a lot to her and flirting with her, she fell in love with me lah. Next thing I know, we are in the parking lot and she giving me a hand job.
Me: wow ... you are one smooth operator. And then?
Slick: Then one day, she pretend to be sick all and asked me go to her apartment. So I went lah. She was already horny and wet when I got there lah. Close door only, we were already all naked and farking in the living room. Then she asked me to come onto her face and into her mouth. Lembu, I tell you, that was the best sex I've ever had lah. And Lembu, she was a virgin lah!!! It was soooo farking good man. Best sex I've ever had.
Me: whoa.... its getting really hot here man. LOL!!!
Slick: after a few farks, I told her I have to leave her cos I am already married. she cried and cried and cried but she tells me I have the biggest cock and she talks dirty to me. She wants my cock lah. But after a few days, she calls me and said she just wants me to fark her. She don't care about my wife and all that. So I went to fark her again.
Me: What??!!!!
Slick: yeah man. she is kinky man. she swallows. and she begs me to fark her in the ass.
Me: fark. I am getting a hard on here already.
Slick: here. have some ice (he grabbed some ice from the ice bucket and threw at me)
Me: Fark!
Slick: LOL!!!
Me: Then?
Slick: I still see her on and off. She is a very sweet girl lah. But damn good in bed. Every man's dream. Ey, since you are single, I introduce her to you lah. Just forget that I have farked her before.
Me: FARK YOU LAH!!! Bastard. I would like to have this kind of chick. But not after what you've done to her!!!
Mac: Ey, just forget what I said earlier lah.
Me: Look. I appreciate all those lessons you gave her. But each time I shag her, I might think about her being shagged by you last time. And because we are best buddies, each time we meet up I don't want you 2 farkers to be eyeing each other.
Slick: No-lah. We have a rule ok. We don't fark our best buddy's girlfriend or spouse ok!
Me: Yeah. There are some rules. We also don't go round farking our buddies' friends even though they are not the girlfriend and spouse. That's taboo man.
Slick: Yeah. So farker, you want her or not?
Me: No lah.
Slick: But she is damn sweet and nice girl. But damn kinky in bed.
Me: Fark, you pimping her now or what?
Slick: LOL!!!! No lah. Just that since you are single and since I already have other birds, you can have this one mah.
Me: Bastard.

No comments: