Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Uninvited Guests II

Tuesday. 10 May 2005. My cell phone rang. *%@*!! I answered.

Me: Hullo?

Voice: Hello! What you doing now ah?

Me: Errr… who is this?

Voice: Lu eh cousinlah. Si beh blur! (literal translation: your cousin lah! Damn blur!)

Me: oh, wassup?

Cuz: ey, lu eh cooking si beh cha. (literal translation: ey, your cooking is really bad)

Me: huh? (thinking to myself, why da fark is this idiot calling me up dissing me about my cooking?)

Cuz: OI! Lu peh kee liau ah? Sunday lu si chief cook. Wah lang dat nite kena stomach ache leh! (literal translation: Oi! You forgotten already ah? Sunday you were chief cook. We that night got stomach ache leh!)

Me: oh really? (memories of my guardian laxative came flashing back) (snigger snigger) bo koh leng leh. Wah lang boh thai chi. (literal translation: impossible leh. We nothing happen)

Cuz: Chao lang! wah dat nite, kin na lau sai until wah m.c. next day. (literal translation: smelly guy! Me that night got diarrhea until I m.c. next day)

Me: (holding back laughter) tiuk boh? (literal translation: correct or not?)

Cuz: kan lu lah! Wah lang .. (literal translation: fark you lah. We …)

Me: ey, (cutting him short ‘cos I was desperately trying not to laugh) wah ki meeting liau. (literal translation: I go meeting already) Bye bye.

You can imagine my laughter after I cut off the call. LOL.

No comments: