Monday, May 16, 2005

Scrotum Bag

Last Saturday I met up with Black and a couple of other buddies for a game of basketball. Black and I were the earliest to arrive on the court and both of us started warming up while waiting for someone with a basketball to turn up. Just as we were swearing, bitching and cursing about all the late farkers, Peter came walking across the field carrying a ball. When Peter threw the ball to us, Black caught it, looked at it and yelled, “Fark! Peter! Your ball is peeling!”

You see, Peter’s ball was a leather ball but over months of abuse in an outdoor court, it began to peel.

Black: You call this a ball? Fark! Its peeling all over!

Me: Fark. What are you complaining about? Better than standing on this court without a ball.

Peter: Yeah, stop complaining.

Just then, Black lifted a part of the leather which was peeling and felt the layer of the ball underneath the peeling leather, “Fark, this part here feels like my scrotum bag!”

Me: LOL!

Black: Really! Its like my scrotum bag after I shaved them.

Me: LOL! Hey! Throw the ball over. I want to know how your scrotum bag feels like.

Peter looking really disgusted said, "Why the hell you want to feel his scrotum bag for????!!!". Black threw the ball over and I lifted up the leather pieces that were peeling off and ran my finger on the inner layer …

Me: I’ll be damned. It really feels like a scrotum bag. LOL! Gives a whole new meaning to the word playing with our balls.

Black: LOL!

Peter: Hey! Cut it out. I don’t feel like touching that ball anymore.

We started warming up by bouncing the ball around and shooting hoops while waiting for the others to arrive. After a while, I noticed a piece of the leather on the court. Must’ve finally peeled off from all that bouncing and shooting. I picked it up and yelled, “Hey Peter! I think this is your fore skin!” Black couldn’t stop laughing.

Peter: Throw it away!!!

Me: what? You don’t want to keep your fore skin?

Black: What the fark you wanna keep your foreskin for?

Me: I don’t know. People keep their kidney stones and all sorts of other shit that doctors remove from them. Why not fore skin?

Black: LOL! Yeah yeah. Keep it in a bottle of formalin.

Me: Better yet. You know those dry kangaroo scrotum bags? Those that they made into key chains?

Black: LOL!

Peter: You two are very very sick individuals.

No comments: