Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Pussy Licking Good

I was out for a meeting the other day and anticipating a horrific jam, I left my office earlier. Mana tau, I arrived half an hour earlier and since I was early, I went to look for a mamak to have a cuppa char. I was driving around the neighborhood when I spotted a mamak restaurant. When I saw the signboard, I almost drove my car into a lamp post. Name of the place was Vargina. I can only think of vaginas when I saw that name. LOL. Laughing to myself, I tried to park my car. Believe me, it's not easy trying to park a car when you are laughing like that.
What am I laughing about? Its just a name right? Wrong! I mean, come on! Think about it. A restaurant called The Vagina. My mind was already imagining the menu. LOL.
I bet its a place for the best juice shakes in town. Cunt Juice. Cunt Juice Ais. Cunt Juice Tarik. Cunt Juice Kurang Masam. Ice blended Cunt Juice with whip cream. When I told my best buddy about it, he came up with the famous tag line, "Pussy Licking Good".
Better still, these juices won't be served in a mug. You drink straight from the source!

No comments: