Saturday, April 30, 2005

Disgusted

I don't understand why the female species get disgusted over so many things. For the moment, I'll name you one, shit.
Just yesterday, my secretary came into my room, face red and fuming and said, "you men are damn disgusting okay!"
What da fark??!!! How da fark did I get into this?
Before I go on further, I need to explain my toilet system in my office. Its a unisex toilet. Basically, its located in the office. You open a door, there is a basin to wash your hands and then, there are another two doors, both with a nice clean thrones (toilet bowls) for you to sit on and take your dump or whatever. Now back to my story ...
Me: ey, what happened?
Sec: I was washing my hands when this guy walked in to use the toilet ...
Me: and?
Sec: he went into one of the toilets, closes the door and i can hear him lifting up the seat cover ...
Me: so? what's wrong with that?
Sec: then you hear fart, shit coming out and to makes things worse, he went, "AAAAAAAAHHHHH..." ok!
Hahahahahahahaha
Me: what's wrong with that? must've been one hell of a shit. he must've tahan damn freaking long and now letting go sure-lah relieved. ey, when you are relieved, of course lah you say "AAAAAAHHH". what da fark are you suppose to say? I'm coming!!!!!??? hahahahahaha
Sec: no lah. its just damn disgusting ok!
Me: what's so disgusting about shitting? everyone has to shit right?
Sec: grrrrrrr!!!! I give up! you men are damn disgusting.
sigh .... women!

No comments: