Friday, April 29, 2005

More Titties

Had a meeting today with some bankers and my client.

Damn … its one of those meetings where one of the chicks has some nice racks. This chick wasn’t a really hot looking chick but she has some really nice racks. Only problem was, she’s short. So the racks don’t really go proportionate to her height. Looks as if its gonna topple her over. LOL.

Anyway, she wore a shirt (relatively thin) and a black jacket. The top two buttons of her shirt was unbuttoned, for obvious reasons, her breasts are bursting out! LOL.

But the thing that was disturbing my concentration was her thin shirt. Damn. You can see her lacy bra. And she’s not like wearing those friggin old plain grandmother bras. I am telling you, these are one set of lacy bras. Phew. It was a damn hot meeting.

I don’t have to describe what my mind was thinking of. But if you guys thought I was friggin staring and drooling, you farkers must give me more credit. My two eye balls were just looking downwards at all my documents, so much so that if I were to look at her tits with that kind of angle of my head, I would have to be a grasshopper with eyes at the top of my head.

But honestly, when chicks wear tight shirts, and the shirts are thin and see-thru (not entirely see-thru-lah) and the buttons are unbuttoned at the top with the titties ready to be bursting out and to top it off with such lacy sexy bras … I take the signal as “LOOK AT MY TITTIES!!!!”

No comments: