Thursday, April 28, 2005

Fitness Centre

Recently I went to check out a new fitness centre. Got to know about it from a friend who gave my name to the fitness centre and they called me to drop by and get free trial.

When I got there, I saw that the place was still under construction. The lobby or rather the reception area was like … those reception you see at those karaoke lounge. It was lighted up in such a way that it looks like a club rather than a fitness centre. And the music was blasting loudly that I had to shout to the chick behind the reception counter who I was suppose to see.

They showed me to the waiting area which really looks like a karaoke lounge’s waiting area. There were other people seated there making enquiries and the staff were busy answering and explaining some stuff to them. But I noticed that if the guest is a chick, the staff is a good looking guy attending to the chick. If the guest is a guy, it’s a hottie chick attending to him. I can’t wait for my turn …

When my turn came, this hottie bird came. Damn. She’s hot. This place really feels like a karaoke lounge instead of a fitness centre.

Chick: Sir, Welcome. Please fill up your name and I will run through the q & a with you.

Me: ok. (I filled up my name)

Chick: ok (she took back the form), are you a member of another?

Me: no

Chick: have you worked out before?

Me: Look. Give me the damn q & a and let me answer. Its faster that way. (I took back the form and answered everything in less than a minute)

Chick: It says here your purpose of joining a fitness centre is to recuperate injury. Where are you injured? May I see the injury?

Me: my dick (kidding. I didn’t say that). My injury is all over. I don’t think you can help.

Chick: well, why are you here today.

Me: For the free trial of course!

Chick: ok… you don’t want to consider joining …

Me: No. Just give me the free trial.

Chick: At least let me explain that we have yoga which is good for your injury …

Me: No. Just give me the free trial

Chick: what about the classes like kickboxing and ..?

Me: How about farking? (Nah … you think I really said that?) Not interested. Look just give me the free trial and let’s not waste your time and my time.

Chick: Sigh … you’re the most difficult customer I’ve ever attended to …

Me: well, take off your clothes and I will be a better customer (you really really think I said that?)

Chick: ok, here’s a pass for the free trial

Me: thank you. Is this free trial for farking or for the gym?




No comments: