Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pineapple Express

Imagine this, you lying down and your chick gives you a blowjob. You “accidentally” came into her mouth. Her reaction? She runs to the toilet, gags, chokes, spits, barfs, brushes teeth as if she is scrubbing longkang, gargles with listerine, then comes back into room with annoyed look on her face. Potong stim right?

The solution is … THE PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!!!!

You, the guy, need to drink pineapple juice for breakfast, teabreak, lunch, teabreak, dinner and supper for 3 consecutive days. Don’t drink coffee or tea or other juices (except maybe cunt juice) during that 3 days. After that 3 days of pineapple juices and you cum, your cum will have a tinge of pineapple taste.

With that, she might like the taste and swallows. Hmmmm …. Nice. Very nice. Even if you give her a facial, she might use her finger to wipe it off, puts it into her mouth for that pineapple taste.

What about other juices? Don’t ask me. I was told that only pineapple works. Why? How da fark should I know?

By the way, I have not tried it before. LOL!!!! I am a coffee addict. Hey, if you guys read this and tried it and it works, do let me know!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard parsley works as well but I hate parsely so I cannot verify. Alternatively to avoid the taste of cum, you can try shooting your load straight down the throat. That way you'll avoid the tongue and no bad taste. For instructions on how to do that, please refer to advanced fellatio techniques.