Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crispy Rat

This happened many years ago. I was walking by my brother and his friends when they showed me a rat trapped in a cage. It was one huge mutha farking rat and they asked me what to do with it. Get rid of it! I said. How?

Well, most people just throw them away in the rubbish dump. Either that, pour boiling hot water or poison that fella.

Pour boiling water?!!! You are such a sadist!

Fine, if you guys think I am a sadist, just throw that damn rat into a dumpster.

Five minutes later, I saw fire. I ran to the fire and saw my brother and friends forming a circle around the fire. This was what I saw.

The entire rat cage was on fire. Something was definitely burning inside. An empty bottle of petrol was lying nearby.

What da fark???!!!

Oh, we burnt the rat.

Oh, you mean you guys cremated him?

No. We just poured petrol on that fella and lighted him up.

????? And you farkers called me sadistic? Farrrrrrk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unquestіonably considеr that which you sаid.
Υour favourite rеasοn seеmed to be оn the
net the simplest thing to underѕtand of. I sау to you, I defіnіtely get аnnoyeԁ ωhile оther peоple think about іssueѕ that theу plainly don't recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you
Look at my web site ; loans for bad credit