Thursday, May 19, 2005

Meet the Parents

Remember the first time you have to meet your girlfriend’s parents? Haha. To most guys, that’s the most dreaded moment. The mere thought of having to behave is bad enough.

My experience in meeting the parents. I was interrogated by everyone in the family. Then they decided to take me to eat seafood. Fark. This is the worse meal to have when you meet other people for the first time. Imagine using your hands peeling of prawns. Eating crabs. How can you behave and look well mannered when eating crabs? When you eat crabs, you have to eat like a barbarian!

Anyway, I’m going back to the Phils tomorrow. This time, its to meet the extended family. Sighs … I am sure there are more horror stories to blog about.

I can blog more about meet the parents especially on how barbaric I was with the crabs but I am so bogged down with work … I have to clear them before I go off on my holiday. In the meantime, the blogs will also be on holiday. Hope to be able to blog about the monsters that I will be meeting by next week,

Since it’s a long weekend, Happy Holidays guys. By the way, wish me luck in Meet the Parents again and Meet the Extended Family.

No comments: