Sunday, May 08, 2005

Business Class

Don’t diss me on this shit. But yes, I have never flown business class before. And yes, by blogging this, I really sound like a suah-ku (“mountain tortoise”) or a damn katak (“frog”) (why frog? Its from the malay proverb, katak di bawah tempurung literally means frog under coconut husk).

Tomorrow I board a flight to Kuching. Business class. Have a couple of meetings to attend in Kuching. I am grateful to my boss for having engineered this. Even if it means that I will be lugging most of the documents and equipments along.

I was pretty cool about the flight until my boss told me, ey Lembu. See you at the Business Class lounge okay? And don’t waste the business class privileges!

Lounge? Privileges? What da fark? What lounge? What privileges??!!!

Before I make a fool out of myself, I have to do some homework. I IMed some of my machas and this is what I found out …

There is a lounge for business class passengers to wait instead of lazing outside the gates like a bunch of kutus (ticks) and ah bengs (ah bengs) in Sg Wang. There’s plenty of food. So breakfast is taken care of. And the chicks, the chicks are simply gorgeous. But the best news I heard was … ‘FREE ALCOHOL’. Heavenly. Just heavenly. But reality check. My boss is flying with me. And my client too. Fark. But then again, don’t think a couple of shots of vodka would do any harm …

No comments: