Saturday, April 02, 2005

Women!

You know what I hate most? Women who merajuk (sulk) or gives you the farking cold treatment. Fark! As if I have nothing else better to do that to watch you merajuk or farking refuse to talk to me?
Classic example ... the secretary of my firm's partner came into my room the other day and asked me if I could help her out on something. And I said, what, got nothing better to do is it? (It was a saturday and we don't work on saturdays but I came in to clear some work) And she went, yah lar, nowadays you very free wat ...
So I went to her workstation and asked what she wanted. Fark. All she wanted was to transfer some files to the USB flash drive. Tiu ... So I whined about it. Fark. Damn farking easy job and that also, you dragged me from my room to just copy files. You think what? I come in on saturday 'cos I got nothing better to do meh? And I continued whining ...
Then she just yanked out the flash drive said, NO NEED TO DO.
Ok ok, I'm sorry about the whining. Bring the damn drive so I can finish this fast.
NO NEED TO DO.
Fine, if you say so. Then she went sulking. Later, I needed some help with the files from the department and she refused to do anything. Cold treatment. See ... how I farking hate women who sulk! Fark! I don't need this kind of shit from you all. I came to do work. Not to see you bitches sulk. I've never tried to understand the other species called women. And I don't want to understand that. But all this sulking and cold treatments are a bitch.
She can go on sulking all she wanted. I just signed a HUGE memo and stick it onto her computer monitor telling her I need these files. Done! Don't give it to me, not my farking problem. Go on sulking ...

No comments: