Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cibai Bin

I can't really remember how the topic of conversation started. But it revolved around looks. And since my colleagues were bitching about it, I kinda joined and said, hey, you know ... some of this faces are damn cibai bin. You know the type of face when you look at it, it just makes you angry and wanna bitch slap that face?
And they went, yah yah, those very "hak yan chang" (really hated) kinda face.
And this colleague of mine then said, yah, like when I first joined the company and I saw your (my) face, I thought to myself, damn "hak yan chang" face"
Hahahahahaha everyone laughed. Okay ... that's one against me.
Well, my friend, if my face is damn "hak yan chang" you can't be better off than me"
Why not? she asked.
You see, logically ... if you have a at least a pleasant looking face ... you would not have remained single until now ... which is what? 44 years old. That's really old to be still be single.
She stormed off. Everyone cussed me after that saying I was mean and insensitive and refused to joke with me after that. Look, all you tibais, if you can't take it, then don't give it. You get what you give. And instead, you wanna blame me. Farrrrrrk!

No comments: