Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Scarred for life ...

You know how you always learn from mistakes? Sigh … well, the last time I rammed my car into the ass of another car, I still panic a little whenever I see the brake lights of the car in front of me light up while I am on the fast lane of a highway.

Another lesson learnt … you know about my banjir incident. Now everytime I wanna go take a crap, I had to flush the damn toilet first to see if the damn water would go down. A waste of water … I know I know! But how else not to have another tsunami of shit come after me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dei ... save water lah. your lesson learnt should be ... pull up your underwear and pants faster, flush and run. Just make sure you cleaned off any dingleberries up your butt crack or else they will leave skid marks on your underwear. Haha!!!