Saturday, April 09, 2005

Lousy Day

I had an unpleasant experience this morning. Konon there is the self-assessment system. Tax Returns were posted to me and I happily filled up everything. Thought I should be a good citizen once in a while.

Went to the Income Tax Department at Kelana Jaya at 0815 hours. There was already a farking long queue and a large crowd gathered macam reformasi like that. I macam cool only went and lined up and when my turn came, Encik, you punya borang salah. What the fark?! (Yes, I did say that to the female officer there)

Kalau tak relevant you potong dengan garisan “dash”. Jangan potong “diagonally” macam itu. Lagi, kotak-kotak yang tak pakai tu, you mesti letak “0”.

I was damn pissed. I told them that they should inform the public about this kind of technicality shit. I was so damn pissed and loud, her superior came. Sir, don’t get angry when it was your mistake.

My mistake? You buggers should inform the public about this shit!

Look, Mister, You should look at the Notice Board outside at the lobby before filling up the form.

Lady, when you send me a form to my house, I fill it up, come here and submit. Not farking come here, look at notice board and figure out how to fill up then submit! Your stupid guide book doesn’t even have a guideline on how to fill it up according to your style.

Mister, we need to scan the forms. So please, fill it up again. If you don’t know, you should attend our free classes on how to fill up the form.

You think what? I have a lot of free time is it?

By now, a lot of people were scrambling checking their forms.

Mister, please just refill your forms.

After I refilled it and got back into queue and when I reached the same lady half an hour later, Puan! Sudah betul kah? I asked cynically. Yes … but the cheque you must go and pay at the nearest Bank Bumi branch…

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT??? Look, you guys want payment upfront. Can’t you guys accept payment when people submit the form?

No, payment only at Jalan Duta Branch or at Bank Bumi or Public Bank.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!



No comments: