Thursday, April 21, 2005

I love tits

Okay. I have finally concluded that I am a titties kind of person. How I know that? I can’t help looking at tits. The good ones lah of course. Tiu. You think every damn tits also I look at meh? Farking desperate like that.

Sadly, I think the guy up there is playing tricks on me. Why? Well, now that I have confessed my weakness for tits, you guys must be thinking that my girlfriend has some huge melons. Sadly, no. Well, if its any consolation, thank goodness she is not as flat as a post mortem table. But because of that, my eyes are constantly on a look around. That, my friends, is a recipe for disaster.

My girlfriend, K is a Filipino. And there’s one thing about Filipino chicks, they all wear bikinis when at the beach. Maybe I have not been to the beaches in Malaysia for a while, my last trip to redang was 2 years ago and I don’t recall the local birds here wearing bikinis. Not even the 2 piece swimsuits. All wear the one piece swimsuits. Why?

I have a few theories to this:-

1. In the Philippines, they are more influenced by the Americans

2. Malaysian birds are shy? Hahahahahaha … yeah rite!

3. Malaysian birds are more conscious of their body shape (according to K, even those Filipino chicks who have lard the equivalent of a walrus wears bikinis which my reaction was EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!)

Even in public pools in the Philippines, chicks wear bikinis. Damn, can you imagine chicks with tits like Jolie’s running around you LIVE? The disaster is my eyes. I can’t help but looking at those damn tits. Even with K sitting right in front of me having lunch, when these couple of chicks with some nice racks in bikinis walked by, I couldn’t help but look. Damn, nice tits. And many times, she caught me looking and says, “HEY!!!! Stop looking!!!” Sheesh … Don’t get me wrong here. Its not that I don’t love her or anything or that she is flat, just that there are tits out there that turns me on. Damn…

I am trying to perfect a new skill. I am trying to look around by only moving my eye balls. This way, I could just wear my shades and eye the tits moving around me without moving my head. That way, I think K might not notice my eyes looking at those tits. This newly acquired skill has been used many times and I think I am getting good at it. Now, if only I could close my mouth and stop drooling …

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi ... tat's wat shades are for. The darker the better. None of these JLo half transparent lenses.

Anonymous said...

...yeah, m gettin the lembu a pair of heavily tinted glasses - for my own sake... :P


Not as Flat as a Post Mortem Table,
k